Conservation Hawks CONVERGENCE Giveaway
rUles & Regulations
Please read these rules & regulations in their entirety before you enter the CONVERGENCE Giveaway. Your participation in the Giveaway affirms that you have read, and agreed to, all the rules & regulations.
1) The Convergence "Giveaway” is open solely to people who are at least 21 years old at the time of entry, and who are legal residents of the United States. The contest is void where prohibited by law. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
2) By participating, you agree to be bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept all decisions of Conservation Hawks, Inc. regarding the Giveaway as final and binding.
3) Electronic entries will be accepted until June 7, 2017 at 11:59 PM Mountain Time. No other form of entry is allowed.
4) To be considered for a prize, entries must include:
- The contestant’s favorite quote from the Conservation Hawks film CONVERGENCE.
- The contestant’s e-mail address.
- The contestant’s preferred trip or gear.
- Valid reasons why Conservation Hawks should choose the contestant.
5) Prizes will be awarded solely at the discretion of the judges, who will be appointed by Conservation Hawks.
6) All fishing trips and prizes are donated. Trips will occur at the convenience of the donating guide, outfitter, business, lodge or other relevant authority. Trips may take place in 2017 or 2018. Unless otherwise stated in writing, neither Conservation Hawks nor the trip donor is responsible for travel, lodging and/or incidental expenses. It is the winning contestant’s responsibility to secure travel to and from the agreed upon fishing location, and to arrive on time and with the necessary equipment. If, for any reason, the trip can not be scheduled, or must be canceled, it is the responsibility of the contestant to reach a satisfactory arrangement with the individual, business or organization donating the trip. Under no circumstances will Conservation Hawks or the trip donors be held legally, financially, or otherwise liable for any expenses, issues, problems or injuries associated with the Giveaway fishing trips.
7) It is the responsibility of the winning contestant to contact the donating individual, outfitter, business, lodge or other relevant authority and arrange for a mutually agreed-upon date for the trip. Conservation Hawks will provide the contact information in a timely fashion. The donating individual, outfitter, business, lodge or other relevant authority is under no obligation to make themselves available at any particular time or on any particular date, and may cancel the trip for any reason as long as they offer adequate warning to the winning contestant. The winning contestant and the donating individual, outfitter, business, lodge or other relevant authority should discuss, and agree upon, the cancelation procedures beforehand. Conservation Hawks is not liable, either financially or otherwise, for any cancelled trips. No cash or other prize substitution is permitted except at our discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including - without limitation - any and all federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prizes or transfer of prizes to others, or request for the cash equivalent by winners, is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Conservation Hawks to use winner's name and likeness without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
8) Winning contestants (of the guide trips) should anticipate tipping their guides. Gratuities are not included as part of the contest.
9) All prize gear is donated by the manufacturers, and will ship to the winning contestants at the manufacturers discretion. While we will make a good faith effort to ensure that all donated gear is shipped on time and to the correct address, Conservation Hawks is not responsible for items lost, stolen or damaged in shipping, or for changes to the prizes in case an item is no longer available, or for any other reason. No cash or other prize substitution is permitted except at our discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including - without limitation - any and all federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer of prize to others, or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Conservation Hawks to use winner's name and likeness without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
10) Winners will be selected by Conservation Hawks. Winners will be notified via e-mail to their e-mail address within five days following their selection. Conservation Hawks shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings, or for winners' provision of incorrect or erroneous contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. Any violation of these rules will result in the winner’s disqualification and termination of privileges and winnings.
11) Conservation Hawks reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway at any time and for any reason.
12) By entering the Giveaway you agree to receive emails from Conservation Hawks. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link on the emails.
13) By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Conservation Hawks and its representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the Giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries.
14) This Giveaway is governed by the laws of the United States and Montana, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in the Giveaway, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Montana having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Giveaway), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
15) Conservation Hawks will personally notify the winners via e-mail.
16) This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to Conservation Hawks and not to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.
17) The Giveaway is being sponsored and administered by Conservation Hawks, a 501c3 nonprofit corporation located in Bigfork, Montana. Conservation Hawks can be reached at P.O. Box 2852, Bigfork, Montana, 59911, or at info@ConservationHawks.org, or at 1(406) 291-0857.
18) By entering the CONVERGENCE Giveaway, you assert that you have read, and agreed to, and will be bound by, all Rules set forth herein.
By participating in this Conservation Hawks CONVERGENCE Giveaway, you agree to abide by the rules & regulations as stated. Please read the fine print!