We Are Hunters & Anglers Defending Our Future
Conservation Hawks is unique. It's our job to look at all the problems facing America's hunting & fishing, identify the single largest, and then defend our future against that one looming threat.
We've examined every major issue that could impact our sporting heritage. Climate change is the single largest threat to our fish and game, our landscapes, and our kids and grandkids. We have to address it now, while we can still make a difference.
As hunters & anglers, our mission is to defend our sporting heritage and pass on a healthy natural world to future generations of Americans.
What We've Achieved
- We've educated and engaged sportsmen and women all over the U.S. on climate change.
- We've raised the climate issue via a number of national media platforms, including: Forbes, Fly Fisherman, American Angler, Salmon & Steelhead Journal, Hatch Magazine, Field & Stream, Outside, National Geographic and The Orvis News.
- We created COLD WATERS, CHROME and CONVERGENCE, three short climate and angling films.
- We've produced short climate PSAs for hunters and anglers.
- We've worked with a number of outdoor industry partners to draw attention to climate change, including Patagonia, Orvis, Scientific Anglers, Sage, Redington, RIO, Costa, Winston, Yeti and Abel.